Monday, January 17, 2011

Love Seats



For pooping with your partner.


I came across this little gem while I was out last night at a restaurant/hookah bar. There is no one I know or care enough about to ever use the love seats with.

I have decided there are three scenarios that exist with this bathroom. One is two bros (or a girl and her she-bro) are forced to rub thighs while they flex it out. Plus side: there can be a high five celebration for a job well done or there is support for when things don't go as well as planned. Down side: extraordinarily disgusting.

The second scenario is a couple can share an experience together like no other. In fact, the couple can hold hands the entire time they are in the bathroom, depending on how good one may be at unfastening belts and pants with one hand. Plus side: gazing into your loved ones eyes and understanding them in a time few couples can understand. Down side: no one ever needs to be this close to their boyfriend/girlfriend while they release the concentrated evil that is inside of them.

The third and, in my opinion, best scenario is the stranger session. This would be two people who have never met, who are then forced to share an experience that they never thought they'd share with the closest of people in their lives. It is my favorite because it embodies my favorite sort of awkwardness. I imagine that people would attempt to be polite and hold in their gas, struggling to release a silent fart. It would be as silent a bathroom session could be with an occasional subdued cough. Upside: a great adventure with a new friend. Downside: exceptionally horrid experience with a person you hope to never see again.

I don't know which experience this establishment had planned for when they installed this porcelain pair but it fascinates me to no end.




No comments:

Post a Comment