Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Country Clubbin

A woman is under arrest after getting in a fight in a taxicab at Stoneybrook Country Club early Sunday morning.

The sheriff's office report says deputies arrived on the scene to find Jessica Nicole Hincapie and Anna Lemoine fighting.

According to the report, Hincapie was asked repeatedly to stop but refused.

When deputies placed Hincapie under arrest, she allegedly said, "You are in trouble because I am a New Yorker and my brother is CSI" and "My dad paid cash for my Toyota Corolla and I am too rich to go to jail."

Even as she was being taken to jail, deputies say she continued to tell the deputy he was going to be in serious trouble for arresting her.

Hincapie is charged with disorderly conduct.





Her brother is not a part of CSI, he IS CSI. The soundtrack to his life IS a song by The Who. Big mistake Mr. Policeman. You don't have any idea who you're messing with. This bitch drops cash on Corollas.

I mean this diva's daddy drops cash on Corolla's. If that's not big time I don't know what is. Unless daddy is bringin the bills to take home a Civic! Whaaattt, I know it's too much. No one can afford that (wants to do that). How can someone with a daddy so rich go to jail? Oh wait, she covered that. She actually can't go to jail, even though Lil Wayne, Plaxico Burress, and Martha Stewart got sent to jail. Her name is Jessica Nicole Hincapie, her brother is a pinball wizard, and her father has at least ten grand in his savings. These are the Hincapies everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment