Sunday, June 20, 2010

Say it Ain't So!







LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Amanda Bynes is done acting, the 24-year-old star announced on Twitter.

"Being an actress isn't as fun as it may seem," she tweeted from her verified account. "If I don't love something anymore I stop doing it. I don't love acting anymore so I've stopped doing it."






Oh no! It can't be true. This is up there with the retirement of Sean Connery and Clint Eastwood. What will the world do without the actress that starred in such gems as Big Fat Liar, What a Girl Wants, and (my personal favorite) She's the Man? Where will the world get their entertainment?

I can't think of anything that is more underwhelming than the news of Amanda Bynes retiring. Are Kel Mitchell and Lori Beth Denberg retiring too? Because I'm sure if they were that no one would care either. How what Amanda Bynes tweets is news, I will never know. I'm sure she's going to come out with some mediocre fashion line or fruity perfume sold exclusively at Kmart to fill the void of her second-rate acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment