Friday, April 9, 2010

Couple of Things to Watch













Today was very interesting. I saw one of the coolest visual effects videos I've seen in a long time. It's a cool take on retro video games crossed with modern New York City, called "Pixels." It's one of those things that made me happy to watch... unfortunately I also saw THE MOST horrifying and disturbing movie trailer I've ever seen. The movie is called "The Human Centipede." I saw the trailer about 12 hours ago and I can't get the images out of my head. This movie is like a feature film version of two girls one cup crossed with Hostel. I don't understand why someone wrote the script, why someone read the script, or why someone decided to make the movie. There is a group of sick and twisted people involved with this production. I've put the links to the videos below. The first video is the awesome video game mash up video and, if you're up to it, the second is the Hollywood's demented flavor of 2010.





No comments:

Post a Comment