Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Seacrest Barks Back


I like learning new things. Sometimes I watch the History channel to see what the planet would be like without people and sometimes I spend hours on wikipedia, which simultaneously satisfies and creates any random questions I may have. But last night I learned something much more interesting. I learned that Ryan Seacrest, contrary to popular belief, does in fact have testicles.

Last night on American Idol something amazing happened. Ryan Seacrest proved that he wasn't a total weiner. Simon was being an ass as usual but Mr. Smiles decided enough was enough and charged the judges panel. It's about time he actually did something. Simon has been picking on Seacrest like he's his dorky little brother for years. The two clearly don't get along and I don't really care if they do. In fact I think it would have been much better if he punched the British fucker right in the nose. That would have made for some great television.

No comments:

Post a Comment