Friday, May 6, 2011

Goat Boy





When I first saw this I thought, "Some kid is thinking about his penis in a goat!?" Shocking and pretty disgusting. But then I took a second or two and realized that the child was writing "My pen is in a goat," which makes more sense and put me at ease.

But I was only at ease for a few brief moments when I thought, "Why would a pen be in a goat?" I then decided the child, was indeed, weird and horrifying. That was until I looked at the word jumble and the first thing I saw was my pen is in a goat. So either I'm part of the new twisted generation or there's something off with this little kid brain teaser.

OR the kid could have assumed that the goat ate his pen and I'm alone in making this innocent statement into a horrible thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment