Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Party at my Crib






"I wanted to create a beautiful, tranquil, cozy environment for the babies," Mariah shared, adding, "Everything matches, but pieces are individualized to celebrate the twins as separate entities."

Mariah confessed that designing the nurseries to match her unique vision was a challenge. "I feel like I'm bringing two individuals into the world, so I wanted to do more than cookie-cutter styles in blue and pink." Nick was on board with Mariah's interior design plan, and asked that the twins' cribs be accented with pink and green bedding instead of the traditional pink and blue.




Very modest. Quaint. What newborn baby can survive without a nice sitting area for tea and another sitting area for when you'd like to relax by the crib? Those flowers better be fresh everyday too. Though I don't feel like the cleanliness and detail of this room quite encapsulates how pukey and poopy babies really are. This is a great "Fantasy" Mariah, but you're going to have to "Shake it off" before your "Emotions" are crushed as spit up and inexplicable stickiness covers that lavish and luxurious baby suite.

PUN! PUN! PUN!

That said, I love the giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment