Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bad Cop



(AP)
JACKSON, Wyo. (AP) - Officials in Wyoming want people to be on the lookout for a black box with white lettering that says "METH," after a deputy lost a stash used to train police dogs.

Teton County sheriff's Sgt. Lloyd Funk said the deputy accidentally left the box on a bumper after a canine training exercise Oct. 27. It contained nearly an ounce of methamphetamine.
The deputy drove off with the drugs perched on the vehicle.

The Jackson Hole News & Guide reported that officers literally trying to get drugs off the street haven't been able to find the box. Anyone with information is being asked to call the sheriff's office.

Sheriff Jim Whalen says someone possessing the amount of meth that was lost would face a felony charge.
Whalen says his office is taking action to make sure the mistake isn't repeated.



I've made my fair share of mistakes at my job but I don't think any have made people nearly as happy, or want to scratch their skin off their face, as much as this mistake. Bravo law enforcement. You were playing with a big ol box o drugs and lost it. If you care about your things you have to take care of them! Didn't your mother ever teach you that. And it was an ounce. I don't know a whole lot about meth, evident by my full set of teeth and my lack of burn marks, but I'm pretty sure an ounce is overkill. But the mistake won't be repeated, which is French for we are going to fire this imbecile faster than Lindsay Lohan grabs the crack pipe after rehab.




By the way... Do you know how I know meth is a terrible drug? I search "meth" in google images and feel nauseous. Try it out, it's a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment