Thursday, July 8, 2010

Oldest on Earth






Antisa Khvichava, reportedly 130-year-old Georgian woman, looks at her birthday cake during a ceremony marking her birthday at home in the remote mountain village of Sachino 370 km (229 miles) from Georgia's capital Tbilisi, Thursday, July 8, 2010. Authorities in the former Soviet republic of Georgia claim Antisa Khvichava is turning 130, making her the oldest person on Earth. (AP Photo/George Abdaladze)



Would you tap that? Don't lie. You know you would. She's a slamming hotty. I'm calling it right here. Antisa Khvichava is going to be the next cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit edition. She's gorgeous but I'm biased. I've always had a thing for older women. I mean look at her with her tuberculosis rag. Nothing sexier.

Do you think she even gets horny anymore. When you're a 130 is absolutely everything life threatening? If she were to have sex I think it's really likely that she would be f***ed to death. But that's a pretty cool way to go out I guess. Maybe she's just waiting for that special someone, willing to have sex with the oldest thing alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment