Thursday, November 5, 2009

Introduction

I would like to first start off with introducing myself and giving a brief explanation as to what this blog is meant to do.

I am a 21 year old student that attends a certain school in New England that won the division 1 hockey national championship in 2009. I am interested in pointing out the stupidity of others. I truly do believe that people can be one of three types. The first type is stupid. A stupid person is one who does very inconsiderate things and unintelligent things but is unaware that they do them, simple enough. The second type is the asshole. An asshole is one who does very inconsiderate and unintelligent things and is very aware of what it is they are doing. The third type is the good person, the genuine person, or whatever you would like to label that person as. This person is neither inconsiderate nor unintelligent and thinks carefully about how their actions may affect others and how it will benefit them. This person is very level headed and reasonable and this person is almost non-existent. Unfortunately nearly everyone falls into one of the first two categories. I'm clearly an asshole for even creating a blog such as this but there are degrees of each category and I'd like to say that I'm not a huge asshole but you can judge that.

With that said I'd like to give a brief explanation as to what this blog will entail.

I plan to point out the stupid people and the assholes of this world and bring it to everyone's attention. I intend to emphasize the little things that everyone does that does in fact make one stupid or an asshole. I hope to enlighten you all and possibly change your ways but more importantly I hope to make you laugh. People will undoubtedly cause me stress and cause me to become quite angry but at the end of the day it's important to laugh it off. So, enjoy what I have to say and even if people bother you, learn to laugh about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment